Duplicating Campaigns and Pages
Duplicating campaigns and pages in Pagemaker allows you to efficiently replicate your existing work. Follow these simple steps to create duplicates of your campaigns and pages effortlessly.
Duplicate a Campaign:
- Create a new campaign by entering the site name and description.
- Click 'Continue.'
- During template selection, choose an older campaign as your template.
- Select the landing page you want to duplicate.
Note: You can only view the published campaigns here. Unpublished campaigns will not be able to see in this section.
- Set up colors and fonts according to your preferences.
- Complete the setup.
Duplicate a Page:
- Go to the landing pages section in your dashboard.
- Select the campaign where you want to add a new page.
- Click on 'Add New Page' in the pages section.
- Choose the page you want to duplicate from the options available.
- Click 'Create.'
Now you can effortlessly duplicate your campaigns and pages in Pagemaker. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help!